Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Media Meditation: VVSR Gives the Public Their Announcement

Our video, which is focused on Champlain was definitely a group project. I was personally in the video, speaking, with photo's and recordings of myself. So I had parts in the video that helped to prove out points. Also I did a large amount of the editing. Cutting scenes, making music and finding pictures for the film, for our voice over parts.

I feel I should get possibly a B, because I put a lot of effort n to the film. Especially with the editing part, I had never edited a video before so I really worked hard on it. And I think the general outcome of it is actually rather decent.




The hardest part about this video was the editing, to get things to run smoothly. To make music and find the right images. Not only that but deciding what to cut out and what not to use, not to mention redoing voice overs and trying to put it all together. It was definitely difficult to figure out how to edit and make the video something decent.

I think the most rewarding was being able to learning how to edit a video. Learn how to record and replace things with music and voice overs. It was definitely rewarding to see that I could figure it all out and for future videos I know how to edit and put it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment